A workshop aimed at expecting parents, providing information and understanding about breastfeeding, the production of milk and hints, tips and resources for when things maybe don’t go to plan.
**Due to Covid this workshop is currently on hold**
You can buy Lucy’s book Relactation: A guide to rebuilding your milk supply at our shop The Huddle.
Beyond the Basics
Why your baby cries and how to survive!
The workshop will cover:
- Compare life in the womb to live outside for baby. How we can support that transition.
- How carrying your baby supports you as a family.
- Your sling and carrying options – safety considerations for all slings.
- Understanding milk production
- what is ‘normal” and when/how to access support
- working as a family plus a newborn/s
- strategies and plans to support each family member.