What is a workshop?
Workshops are group sessions focused on a specific age or carrier/sling types, held in a local hall, tea & coffee and cake provided.
What can I expect to get from a workshop?
From a workshop you will :
- Learn about the benefits of babywearing
- Understand how babywearing can support your child’s physiology.
- Your babywearing options and try out some carriers, slings and wraps.
- How to carry your child/children safely
- Opportunity to ask questions
What Type of Workshops do you Offer?
Workshops are generally 2 hours long
- Introduction to Carrying (aimed for those pregnant or with babies under 6 weeks)
- Using a sling to aid Feeding (exploring ways to use a sling or carrier to support breastfeeding or bottlefeeding)
- Wonders of Wovens (learning about the versatile woven wrap)
- Brilliant Buckles (moving on from newborn carrying and exploring buckle carriers)
Look here to find our next workshops