Workshops are group sessions focused on a specific age or carrier/sling types, held in a local hall, tea & coffee and cake provided.
From a workshop you will :
– Learn about the benefits of babywearing
– Understand how babywearing can support the natural spinal, hip and muscle development
– Your babywearing options and try out some carriers, slings and wraps.
– How to carry your child/children safely
– Opportunity to ask questions
Workshops: session time: 2 hours – £25 per couple
- Newborn (birth – 4months)
- Moving on (4 month to 2yrs)